Customer Challenge / Trans Executive
Trans Executive specializes in selling bankruptcy vehicles, lots of goods, commercial property, and buildings via online auctions held on their website.
Trans Executive wanted to offer their website visitors the ability to easily browse through current auctions and bid on desired items or lots. To fulfill this brief, IDcreation created a flexible, easy-to-maintain, and user-friendly desktop and mobile-optimized web solution, giving Trans Executive the agility it requires.
Key features of the web solution include the ability for web visitors and bidders to:
- Browse through online auctions by category (vehicles, buildings, lots, commercial property, etc.)
- See how many current bids there are on each auction and the highest bid amount so far
- Create a profile and log in each time they want to make a bid
- Track all current auctions they are bidding on and ‘favorite’ those they are not yet bidding on
- Subscribe to the newsletter and stay updated on the newest auctions as soon as they are added
The website’s CMS (Content Management System) lets Trans Executive easily manage its online auctions, as they can:
- Create new auctions in each category quickly and painlessly, whenever goods, vehicles and buildings are received for sale
- Display the number of available auctions in each category and the remaining time to bid on each one, down to the minute
- Add photos, product attributes, bidding information (including minimum bid amounts), and legal details to each auction
- Maintain an auction calendar, listing all current and upcoming auctions
- Offer the website in Belgian’s two main languages
To build Trans Executive’s modern web solution, the IDcreation team expertly bundled the following top-notch technologies:
- ASP.net with Microsoft SQL Server database
- MVC (under ASP.net)
Customer Benefits / The result
Thanks to their new custom website auction system built by IDcreation, Trans Executive can now efficiently run online auctions in any category. They are also able to receive and fulfill winning bids quickly and securely. Once an auction is awarded to the highest bidder, they are notified by email, and the order payment and fulfillment can commence.
The Trans Executive team doesn’t need to worry about the technical part – staff can now spend more time on their core business – organizing and fulfilling auctions.
Start your own project
IDcreation is a leading web solutions developer and integrator with locations in Belgium and the Netherlands, proudly serving the Benelux and France regions.
Interested in learning more about how you can sell more products online? Get in touch with us for a free consultation.